Baby Timer for Android
Thank you for your interest in the Baby Timer! Send questions, suggestions, and other comments to babytimer at earlybirdsoftware dot com. Thanks!
- Easily enter events with a minimum number of touches
- See at a glance the time since last wet and poopy diaper, time since last feeding, and how long baby has been awake or asleep
- Quickly display the last few events, and browse all history too
- Export all data in csv (spreadsheet) and rtf (word processing) format for analysis, archiving, or to bring to the doctor's office with you.
- Add descriptions/comments to diapers, feedings and naps. Useful to note meconium diapers, fussy naps, or what types of solid foods you're trying.
- Display the time since last wet diaper
- Display the time since last solid diaper
- Record a diaper change as either wet, poopy, or both, and either now or at a specified time
- Quickly display the last few diaper changes
- Browse history of recorded diaper changes
- Display the time since last feeding
- Time feedings using the app if you wish, or enter them as a single event if you don't
- Supports breast or bottle
- Track solid foods: what you introduce and when.
- Optionally enter an amount. Supports oz or mL: defaults to the last chosen oz/mL so you don't have to keep entering units. But you can easily enter a mL feeding if you usually use ounces.
- Quickly display the last few feedings
- Browse history of recorded feedings
- Display the time since last nap if awake
- Display the time sleeping if asleep
- Time naps using the app
- Quickly display the last few naps
- Browse history of recorded naps
- Track baby's height and weight over time
- Track Baths, Walks, and other Activities
- Add Journal notes for doctor visits, vitamins, etc.
Awesome icons by Tyler Hill
Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Earlybird Software LLC