Thank you for your interest in the Contraction Timer! Send questions, suggestions, stories, and other comments related to the Contraction Timer to feedback at earlybirdsoftware dot com.
There are two versions of the app. The main app (linked above) is $1.99 (or your local equivalent), has no ads, and has additional features. The "lite" version of this app, called Contraction Timer Lite, is missing the intensity/notes for each contraction, the charts, and the email feature. (And it has ads.) It is not otherwise limited -- you can enter an unlimited number of contractions over an unlimited amount of time.
- Easily time labor contractions. A handy one-button interface to start and stop the timer, it also lists the duration and spacing of the last contraction, the average and count for the last 20 minutes, and the last hour. The app times contractions from the start of one to the start of the next, as recommended by childbirth coaches.
- The 20 minute average lets you see if your contractions are increasing or decreasing relative to the last hour. The hour average lets you decide when to go to the hospital or birthing center.
- The app remembers all data and whether you were in the middle of a contraction or not between launches, so you can jump back and forth between this and your favorite game or another app to distract you during and between contractions.
- Edit or delete past contractions to fix typos or adjust the start time or duration of each one.
Additional Features in the paid app:
- In the paid version, record the intensity of each contraction and use the handy charts to view the intensity, count, and spacing of contractions over time.
- Record notes with each contraction and review them in the history list.
- Email your list of contractions to yourself or your birthing team to monitor progress or document the event.
Awesome icon by Tyler Hill
Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Earlybird Software LLC