Thanks for your interest in the Baby Timer! Baby Timer has been featured in the New York Times and Babytalk Magazine. It is an app which helps you keep track of your baby's diaper changes, feedings, naps, and more.
- Easily enter events with a minimum number of touches
- See at a glance the time since last wet and poopy diaper, time since last feeding, and how long baby has been awake or asleep
- Quickly display the last few events, and browse all history too
- Export all data in csv (spreadsheet) and rtf (word processing) format for analysis, archiving, or to bring to the doctor's office with you.
- Add descriptions/comments to diapers, feedings and naps. Useful to note meconium diapers, fussy naps, or what types of solid foods you're trying.
- Display the time since last wet diaper
- Display the time since last solid diaper
- Record a diaper change as either wet, poopy, or both, and either now or at a specified time
- Quickly display the last few diaper changes
- Browse history of recorded diaper changes
- Display the time since last feeding
- Time feedings using the app if you wish, or enter them as a single event if you don't
- Supports breast or bottle
- Track solid foods: what you introduce and when.
- Optionally enter an amount. Supports oz or mL: defaults to the last chosen oz/mL so you don't have to keep entering units. But you can easily enter a mL feeding if you usually use ounces.
- Quickly display the last few feedings
- Browse history of recorded feedings
- Display the time since last nap if awake
- Display the time sleeping if asleep
- Time naps using the app
- Quickly display the last few naps
- Browse history of recorded naps
- Track Baby's height and weight over time
- Track Baths, Walks, and other Activities
- Add Journal notes for doctor visits, vitamins, etc.
Awesome icons by Tyler Hill
Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Earlybird Software LLC